Prepare Skin for Summer Vacations
Most of us now start planning for the vacations and long trips as summer is around the corner of table and it’s time to enjoy the beauty of beaches, mountains and day out parties. After the long waiting, it is a time to take a deep breath in the open weather with open arms. No one can forget the experience of these trips and parties throughout their life. But with these dalliances, we also neglect the protection and care of skin which leaves a tan, pimples, dark spots and pigmentation over the skin surface. So, it becomes necessary to take care of skin with enthusiasm of summer vacation.
Roop mantra Ayurvedic face wash and cream can be the best partner of you during this season. These products help to protect your skin from UV rays, dirt and excessive oil or clogged pores at every movement of your vacations. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic cream contains the goodness of the Aloe Vera, cucumber, sandal, Almond and many more ingredients that are useful for skin. These ingredients help to nourish your skin and rejuvenate the skin tissues. Along with this using Roop mantra Ayurvedic face-wash helps effectively to remove the layer of dirt and grime from the skin. These are few tips that can be helpful for you in this summer season along with Roop Mantra:
- Nourish and hydrate your skin:keep your skin well hydrated and nourished with Roop mantra skin care products. Use products which contain natural antioxidants like Aloe Vera, Cucumber, ocimum sanctum, sandal instead of synthetic anti-oxidants. These herbs help in removal of free radical from skin and slow down the aging process. You can use Roop Mantra Ayurvedic fairness cream and face-wash.
- Avoid sun exposure: Avoid the excess exposure of sun light as UV rays can damage the skin layers and faster the aging process. It also leads to premature signs of aging, uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation over the skin. Cover your skin with scarf or umbrella to avoid the direct exposure of skin.
- Eat healthy seasonal fruits:Try to eat diet which is enriched with vitamins and minerals. Try seasonal fruits, seeds and nuts which contain vitamin and minerals such as oranges, blueberries, cherries, mangoes, kiwi and grapefruit. You can also use vegetables such as asparagus, cabbage, carrot, Rhubarb and spinach as they help to fight with the damage caused by free radicals.
- Get adequate sleep:Daily 7-8 hour sleep is helpful for you to relieve the signs of aging. When you are not taking enough sleep then the production of cortisone hormone observed which affects the skin cells. On the other side, when you get enough rest or sleep then it helps to promote HGH (human growth hormone) in body which helps in the promotion of skin rejuvenation.
- Cleanse your skin:Cleanse your skin with cucumber herbal face-wash which contains red beads and menthol crystals. Cucumber helps to remove the dirt and dead skin cells from the skin surface and cleanse your skin from deep inside.
- Quit smoking:Smoking cause the release of enzymes which cause degeneration of elastin and collagen, which are important compound of skin. So, avoid the usage of cigarettes.