Cucumber Herbal Face Wash Reviews and Details
With the thorough knowledge of Ayurveda or using modern technology we have formulated a Roop Mantra Herbal Face Wash in India to give you clear, a soap-free and soft skin. Roop Mantra herbal face wash can be used daily twice a day and it helps to cleanse your skin by removing excess oil and impurities like dirt and grime without drying skin. Cucumber is well-known for its antibacterial and purifying properties and helps to remove the free radicals and problem-causing bacteria. Combined with red beads, it helps to control acne and pimples and make skin soft, refreshed, clear and problem-free.
Main key ingredients:
- Mix Fruit
- lime And Mint
- Aloe Vera
How to use:
- Wet your face with water
- Put a small amount of Roop Mantra face wash on your hands; take 2 actuations/pumps from the Roop Mantra face wash. Rub some on your wet hands and Work up a good lather by rubbing both hands together and apply it on your face.
- Moisten face and massage all over, avoiding the delicate eye area
- Using your fingertips, massage the lather all over your face removing any dirt and oil.
- Take 30 seconds or so, paying special attention to the “T-zone”; forehead, nose, nostril area, then around the mouth and chin, then cheeks.
- Cleanse the neck using upward strokes. Don’t neglect areas behind your ears as it contain oil glands.
- Rinse your face and neck with clear, tap water.
- Dry your face with a clean, soft and absorbent towel.
- Good budget friendlily.
- Normal skin and oily skin people can use it easily and Perfect for sensitive skin.
- Can be used all year round.
- Cleanses well and even takes off compact, kajal etc
- Lathers well and leaves the skin squeaky clean.
- Extremely refreshing and fragrant.