Good health is often reflected by the appearance. If you have attractive and youthful skin then you are healthy. Sometimes the dilemma is How to tell if you have Healthy Skin?
Generally, you are tempted to blame stress and aging for hair loss or facial lines; in fact these flaws can signal underlying health issues. It is said that first Skin starts whispering, then it starts taking and if you don’t pay attention, it will start shouting, and at that time you have got an illness. So, How to detect Health by Skin?
Here are some physical signs that trouble may be hiding beneath the skin’s surface.
- Tired Eyes: – Do you often Feel Eye Fatigue? Mostly dark circles and bags under eyes reveal too many late nights and not enough sleep. If you are getting shut-eye then you might want to look at your diet.
Eye bags and puffiness in eyes are caused by fluid buildup in thin, loose skin that sits on bottom eyelid. Reasons for Eye Bags can be some allergies which can cause fluid to accumulate, but the main culprit is eating too much salt. High-sodium foods promote water retention throughout the body and also under-eye area.
- Dry Skin: – Why does Dry Skin Occurs? Everyone experiences dry skin from time to time. Usually, these can be caused by wintry air or hot showers, but sometimes brittle skin is a sign of dehydration or serious health problems. Diabetes and hypothyroidism both can seep moisture from the skin.
Atherosclerosis, narrowing of arteries that lead to heart diseases can also affect skin. If the arteries that carry blood get blocked then it can deprive skin of oxygen which makes skin dry and patchy.
- Wrinkles: – It is obvious that wrinkles on face appear as we get older but it can also be a sign of osteoporosis. Is Wrinkle and bone Health related? The answer is yes; new research shows that wrinkles and bone health are related to early menopause of women.
The worse the wrinkles; greater is the risk of lower bone density. Most wrinkles are the result of aging, but the one who have excessive exposure to sun and cigarette smoking can speed up the process.
- Facial Flush: – Do your Face gets Red? Sometimes you might get red in face but it’s nothing to get embarrassed. Facial redness with acne is common Symptoms of Chronic Skin Infection, rosacea.
People with rosacea appear flushed in face due to enlargement of blood vessel. Over time, bumps and pimples may form and nose can grow bulbous.
- Dark Skin Patches: – What Dark Patches on Neck Indicates? If a ring of dark skin at back of your neck or back appears it may be acanthosis nigricans which is a condition in which skin appears darker and thicker along body creases.
These patches can develop in people with insulin resistance, diabetes or obesity.
- Butterfly Rash: – What does Rash Mean? If your body got rashes, it says something is not right. There are different types of rashes and one is stretches that are across both cheeks in shape of butterfly and appears like sunburn. This rash can be symptoms of lupus, an immune system disorder which can affect skin, joints, blood and kidneys.
So, do not ignore but notice What your Skin reveals about your Health. Take Good Care of your Skin.