Skincare Tips for Rainy Season
The onset of rainy season brings lots of relief from harsh weather of summers. Along with this humid weather come lots of problems like prickly heat boils, rashes, acne, pimples, stomach disorders, etc. This season tends to infect air, food, water, atmosphere which is the basic necessities. The moist rainy weather also affects the skin and hairs as they can be affected by bacterial infections.
You need to take extra care of your skin as this is the time lots of microbial organisms can cause trouble on skin. Skin needs proper care and cleanliness.
Skincare tips for different skin types in rainy season:-
- Dry Skin: – Skin dryness occurs when skin is not hydrated properly or it lacks in vitamins. People with dry skin will suffer from more dry and damaged skin during rainy season. So, how to deal with skin dryness?
- You need to drink lots of water so that you can keep your skin hydrated and it will also help to remove all the toxins from your body. Consume at least 8-9 glasses of water in a day.
- Keep your skin moisturized and clean. Make use of herbal cleansers to wash away impurities from skin.
- Avoid the usage of Alcohol based Toner on your skin. Make use of Glycerin and Rose water to keep skin moisturized and toned.
- Oily Skin: – Oily skin is more prone to skin problems in rainy season. Oily skin people need to take extra care of their skin. The excess oil on the skin cause bacteria’s which cause acne, pimples on the skin. Little changes in your skin care will bring out the glow on your skin. Follow these skincare tips to keep your skin flawless, fresh and glowing.
- Wash your face thrice a day so that you could wash away all the excess oil from your face. Do not wash your face more than thrice a day as more washing can lead to skin dryness or skin acne.
- Make use of mild facial scrub twice a week so that it could unclog the skin pores, remove the dead cell on skin and exfoliate the skin well.
- Stay away from heavy chemical based skin products. Use Ayurvedic skincare products such as “Roop Mantra Face cream” as they are mild, contains natural herbs and free from harmful chemicals.
- Make sure of home remedies such as using face pack of chick pea with turmeric. It will help to rejuvenate your skin.
- Try to use your face with lukewarm water instead of cold water as it will wash the oil from face and will keep it soft.
- Combinational Skin: – Combinational skin is combination of both oily and dry skin. People with this type of skin need to moisturize the dry part of skin and oily part should be scrubbed, cleaned and toned properly. In this skin type, there are few below listed tips that need to be follow properly for healthy and glowing skin.
- You should drink loads of water. This is the best and cheapest way to attain good, healthy and flawless skin. So try to drink enough water to see some changes in your skin.
- Wash your face 2-3 times with anti-bacterial face wash. Dry with soft towel or wipes.
- Moisturize skin regularly.
- Make use natural or Ayurvedic skincare products than chemical laden skincare products.
Keep your diet healthy and drink filtered water to avoid dehydration. Follow these skincare tips in rainy season and prevent breakouts from skin. So, are you ready for monsoon? Please comment in the box below about more suggestions. Happy Monsoon.😀