Ancient India is well known for Ayurveda. The health problem was treated by Ayurvedic treatments. There are various herbs that are used to cure some health issues. Today in this article we will discuss about some herbs that help to enhance the beauty of every woman.
The treatment of Ayurveda found helpful in achieving flawless skin. The gift of nature has helped us to make our life better. As the technology has advanced, there have been number of chemical treated creams and lotion for skin. Now, due to awareness the modern women have switched back to these magical herbs for their beauty.
Here are some highly effective beauty secrets that can work wonders on your skin.
Incredible herbs for modern women:-
- Neem: – Neem is plant that’s each and every part is very beneficial in some or other way. Neem is the key ingredient used in most of the beauty products because of its anti-bacterial properties. It is used in face creams, face packs, face washes, etc. It is beneficial for dry to oily skin.
How to treat Acne with Neem:-
- Take 5 – 6 Neem leaves and boil them in water. Let it cool down.
- Dip a cotton ball in water and dab it softly all over the face.
- This will help to reduce oiliness of the face and will also keep face acne free.
How Neem is beneficial for Dry Skin:-
- Take some amount of homemade Neem Powder.
- Add few drops of grape seed oil and make paste of it.
- Apply this paste to your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Turmeric:-This ingredient reflects Indian culture and is highly beneficial and is used in Ayurveda. Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics provide glow and luster to the skin. It is also used to rejuvenate the skin.
Turmeric for reducing Stretch Marks:-
- Take some amount of yogurt, besan and mix little bit of turmeric in it.
- Add some water and make a paste.
- Apply it on stretch marks. This will help to lighten the stretch marks.
How turmeric helps to reduce wrinkles:-
- Take rice powder, raw milk and tomato juice.
- Mix turmeric and form a paste.
- Apply it on face and let it dry.
- Clean it with cold water while scrubbing.
- Sandalwood: – There is wide range of medicinal properties of sandalwood. This is the time tested Ayurvedic Ingredient used in home remedies for clear skin. It is beneficial for oily skin and also for maintaining healthy and clear skin.
Sandalwood remedy for dark spots:-
- Take sandalwood powder and add a pinch of turmeric in it.
- Make a paste using milk.
- Apply this paste and leave it overnight.
- It will give your skin cooling effect and will also fade away all dark spots.
Sandal wood for Anti ageing:-
- Take a tablespoon of sandalwood powder and mix it with egg yolk and honey.
- Apply the mixture on face and neck.
- After 1 hour wash it with water.
- Tulsi: – Tulsi also known as Basil and also known as “Queen of Herbs” is the most sacred of all the herbs found in India. It is astringent herb which helps to enhance the natural beauty of the skin. In Ayurveda, it is considered as the destroyer of all the doshas.
Tulsi for skin nourishment:-
- Take some fresh leaves of Tulsi and blend them into a paste.
- Add some drops of milk to the paste and apply on face.
- When it will dry, wash with plain water. It will give you soft skin.
Tulsi for tighten skin pores:-
- Make face pack with egg white and paste of Tulsi leaves.
- Gently rub the mixture gently on the face especially on infected areas of the skin.
- Keep scrubbing gently for 15 minutes and then clean it off with water.
These are some of the herbs that can help to get glowing skin. If you have a busy working schedule you can use “Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Face cream” on your face. This ayurvedic face cream is made with the extracts of 12 herbs which work effectively for skin.
So, try these natural ingredients which are secret of Ayurveda for beautiful skin. You can also post your suggestions in the comment box below. Have a great day.