Roop Mantra – Best Fairness and Fresh Foamy Herbal Face Wash
Roop Mantra Fairness Face Wash has cucumber as the key ingredient which plays an important role in skin care. Right from our childhood we’ve heard a lot about its goodness of cucumber from our elders like it help to relieve from baggy eyes, irritation and dryness. Cucumber is much better than the bleach products, as it lightens and moisturizes the skin in a natural manner. It helps to removes scars, age spots and other unwanted acne spots. The anti-oxidizing and antibacterial properties naturally present in cucumber works wonder for breakouts, blackheads and even helps to relieve from acne. Cucumber is also known to be excellent use to exfoliating skin as it peels the upper layer of dead skin cells, thereby making complexion smoother and brighter.
Most of the times when we are talking to people especially boys and gentlemen about the usage of face-wash, they frequently put a question i.e; “Why I need to wash face with face-wash instead of soaps?” The answer is very simple and we all are aware that soaps can lead to skin tightness. After cleansing face with soap it become dry and rough or sometimes we easily observed jaggedness over the face. Roop Mantra face wash is gentle over the skin and provide a smooth and calm touch to the skin. Roop mantra Ayurvedic cream and face-wash provide a broad spectrum benefits and promote the healthy clear and smooth skin.
How to use Roop Mantra Ayurvedic face-wash:
- Wet your face with water
- Put a small amount of Roop Mantra face wash on your hands; take two actuations/pumps from the Roop Mantra face wash. Rub some on your wet hands and Work up a good lather by rubbing both hands together and apply it on your face.
- Using your fingertips, massage the lather all over your face removing any dirt and oil.
- Take 30 seconds or so, paying special attention to the “T-zone”; forehead, nose, nostril area, then around the mouth and chin, then cheeks.
- Cleanse the neck using upward strokes.
- Rinse your face and neck with clear, tap water.
- Dry your face with a clean and soft, absorbent towel.
For better results, use Roop Mantra Ayurvedic cream after using Roop Mantra herbal face wash.