Everyone desires to look beautiful and achieve Flawless Skin but if one is having lots of blemishes and spots on the skin then it’s like a dream which is far away. Firstly we should know about the factors responsible for the cause of skin blemish? Skin blemishes can be caused by poor intake of Diet, Imbalance of Hormones, Genetics Problems, Aging or exposure of skin in sunlight.
People try various products to get clear skin but do not attain desire results. If you are fed up of using chemically treated products and searching for ways to achieve clear skin naturally.
Some Skin Care Tips useful to Get Rid of Blemishes:-
- Take care of your skin and follow Daily Skin Care Routine. Wash your face at least twice a day and keep it clean. Use natural and Ayurvedic Skin Care products such as range of Roop Mantra which are free from chemicals and very effective for skin problems.
- Avoid skin exposure to sun as much as possible. As Ultraviolet rays in sun can damage skin and can cause skin discoloration.
- Maintain a healthy and Balanced Diet. Add vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits to your diet specially which are rich in antioxidants such as Plums, Berries, Oranges, Grapes, Spinach, Broccoli, Beetroot etc. These antioxidant rich diets are effective to get rid of Blemishes.
- Drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated. Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day. It helps a lot to prevent blemishes on our skin.
Along with these tips one can try some natural ingredients to avoid and reduce spots which one can find in your home itself.
- Fuller’s earth – It is clay material which contains various minerals. It is also known as ‘Multani Mitti’. It has cleansing, oil absorbing and antiseptic properties. It is useful to reduce blemishes to great extent. Apply fuller’s earth twice a week till blemishes fades away.
- Aloe Vera – It have immense benefits and its juice is helpful in treating spots, scars and blemishes. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties which reduces the scars naturally. Aloe Vera pulp can be used on face daily for ten minutes before going to bed.
- Lemon – It has bleaching properties and is excellent skin lightening product which is helpful in reducing dark spots and pigmentation. Apply fresh lemon juice with honey on face for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water afterward. Repeat the process for a month daily.
- Neem – Neem contains various medicinal properties. Its natural astringent which keeps the skin tightens and regular applications of Neem Oil reduce scars on the Skin.
- Coconut Oil – This oil contains lauric acid which is helpful in neutralizing free radicals and clear blemishes. Apply thin layer of coconut oil on affected area thrice a day and try until you get desired results.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is useful to remove pigmentation and lightens skin tone. Mix lemon juice with pinch of turmeric powder and apply for fifteen minutes. Wash with lukewarm water afterwards. Try the procedure thrice a week.
These are some of the tips which could be useful to get rid of Skin Blemishes and attain clear, Beautiful and Flawless Skin.
How to Cure Skin Blemishes Naturally? If you have any other information, Please add in Comments.