How aging affects your skin?
Our skin works as a protective barrier that prevents inner tissues from UV or ultraviolet rays, thermoregulation, harsh weather and environmental pollution. Being the first part of our body, Skin shows the early signs of aging which are accompanied as thinning of dermis and epidermis losing elasticity and become drier. With further advancement of aging, it results in decreased youthfulness of face characterized as fine lines, wrinkles, skin discoloration, degradation of collagen and elastin, dehydration of skin cells. You cannot control natural aging but you can protect your skin from UV rays, environmental pollution and harsh weather to avoid early aging.
How your skin changes with age depend on certain factors such as your diet, lifestyle, heredity and other habits. Lifestyle plays an important role in aging. Consumption of Alcohol and smoking can produce free radicals which cause degeneration of skin cells resulting into slack or premature wrinkles.
Free radicals are one of the main causes of premature aging and it is largely caused by the creation of free radicals at the cellular level when skin is exposed to Ultraviolet light. During the metabolism of ingested food products our cells convert them into energy which is required by the body to do proper functioning but some of that part produces free radicals. When these free radicals come in contact of UV rays and other environmental factors then they get excited and start reactions on skin by damaging the skin cells. On the other hand, application of antioxidant helps to neutralize these reactions. Antioxidants give their electron to the free radicals and neutralize the reactions. In this way, anti-oxidant products heal the damaged skin cells. For such purposes, Roop Mantra Ayurvedic fairness cream has been developed by enriching with 8 time-tested and validated herbs which are known for their individual activities. Herbs like Curcuma longa, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Camellia sinensis, Citrus reticulata which are well known for their antioxidant properties. Thus, the regular use of Roop Mantra Ayurvedic cream helps to prevent the over-activity of free radicals.
According to Ayurveda, Our body is controlled by three doshas (Vata dosha, Kapha dosha, Pitta Dosha). Everybody has its unique constitution and out of three one dosha remains in the dominant form. Vata dosha is responsible for drying and decay of body process, decreases luster of skin and also speed up the aging process. As per Ayurveda, with time, impurities and toxic substances start accumulating in body which causes various changes in our body. To relieve from premature signs of aging, it is necessary to pacify the aggravated doshas. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic fairness capsules contain 8 time-tested validated herbs which have tendencies to pacify the aggravated doshas. Roop Mantra fairness Ayurvedic capsules also posses’ anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and antiseptic properties.
Preventions to reduce premature aging signs:
- Get rid of bad habits: Smoking and drinking can be the major cause of premature aging. Avoid the usage of smoking and drinking if you want to relieve from premature aging.
- Protect your skin from UV rays: Protect your skin from sun exposure and UV rays as we discussed above it may lead to production of free radicals on skin surface. However, you need to spend little-bit time in sin light to get Vitamin D which is an essential for body. But, do not spend too much time in direct exposure of sunlight as it cause wrinkles, and tan on skin. So, avoid the direct sun light exposure to reduce the signs of premature aging.
- Don’t touch your face: Keep your hands away from your neck and face to prevent from premature aging and acne.
- Wash your face twice a day: Wash your face with herbal face-wash which helps to cleanse your face from deep inside. Do it regularly. You can use Roop Mantra Ayurvedic face-wash which is enriched with cucumber.
- Get more sleep: You need to sleep between 7-8 hours to repair your skin. To reduce the signs of premature aging you should take a sleep for at-least 8 hours.