Ayurvedic treatment for Face
Healthy skin glow is something that one never wants to hide but what if you do not have that glow on your face. The only solution left with you is to apply foundation on your skin to cover-up all the flaws and give you artificial skin glow. Isn’t it?
Have you ever thought these chemical laden products can only bring glow to your face for some time period but what about that natural glow? Do you think that you will get glowing skin in salons? Salon treatments are too chemical laden which will not help you out.
The only solution for natural glow of this skin is Ayurveda. The natural herbs can only help you to gain healthy skin. The good thing about it is that it does not contain any harmful chemicals and thus also do not cause any side effect. The Ayurvedic treatment might be slower in giving results but it will be more reliable.
- Honey: – Raw Honey is very good for skin. It is incredible for skin. It consists of natural anti-bacterial properties. It is very good for prevention as well as treatment of Acne. Raw honey is very helpful to regain glow on the skin. Here are some benefits of using honey on face:-
- Acne: – Honey antibacterial property help in acne treatment.
- Aging: – It’s great for slowing down age as it is full of antioxidants.
- Boost Complexion: – It gives skin a natural glow as it is extremely moisturizing and soothing.
- Raw Milk: – Milk is an excellent ingredient for skin. It is rich in B- vitamin, calcium & other potent antioxidants. Milk helps to nourish skin from deep within and keep it moisturized throughout the day. It is good for dry skin as well for oily skin. Milk helps skin in:-
- Cleansing: – It is natural face cleanser. It clears all the dirt from skin pores and prevents blackheads and acnes.
- Lightens Skin tone: – Use of raw milk can help to clear pigmentation and darker skin tone. Lactic acid lightens skin tone and also helps to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Soothes sun burn: – Cold milk is great to soothe and relieve sun burns. It provides cooling effect and also cools off burning sensation.
- Moisturize: – Lactic acid in milk heals dry skin, hydrate it and makes skin soft and glowing.
- Homemade face packs: – Make use of homemade ingredients for making face packs. These packs will help to exfoliate skin, remove dead skin and to give it a fabulous glow. Regular usage will make skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- Make face pack of chickpea flour, turmeric, few drops of lemon and rose water.
- Use oats, honey and raw milk mixture on your face.
- Make Multani mitti paste with rose water and apply it on face.
Like this, many other homemade face packs can help to achieve gorgeous skin naturally.
- Healthy Living: – Lead a healthy life. Do mornings exercise; drink lots of water to keep hydrated and have a healthy diet. Make sure to have proper diet and avoid to take junk foods. Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily. Introduce these good habits and you will notice healthy you for inside and beautiful face glow outside.
- Ayurvedic Skincare products: – Instead of using chemical laden products switch to Ayurvedic skincare brands like Roop Mantra. The Ayurvedic products contain natural ingredients and herbs that help skin in getting natural glow.
These Ayurvedic treatments from nature are more than gift for our health and wellness. So, practice these tips and utilize the most from Ayurveda. Also, share your comments about what are your views about these Ayurvedic treatments for Face.