Ayurvedic Soap for Acne – Roop Mantra
In modern times, human become quite advanced in term of science, medications, technology and educations. But there are also numerous ancient incredibly valuable practices available in world that stands far ahead from the modern techniques. Ayurveda is one of the greatest example of this, which has been into practices since 5000 years back. It supports the well-being and health through use of specific herbs, food and healthy living practices to achieve well being mentally & spirituality. Ayurveda describes the various herbs that are helpful to maintain the beauty and youthful glow of the skin. It provides a range of herbs that are helpful in treatment of skin related disorders such as Acne and pimples. Acne is a skin condition in which there is excess production of sebum from sebaceous gland over the skin which further blocks the hair follicles. Mostly people suffer from acne during their puberty or adolescent time and some women are more prone to acne during pregnancy time as well.
In Ayurveda Acne is termed as Yauvanpidika which generally develop over the skin due to imbalance between vata and pitta doshas. In skin, hair Follicles are present as small tiny pores on the skin surface. These follicles are composed of hair and sebaceous gland. Sebaceous gland release oil which travel up through the hair onto the skin. This oil is responsible of making your skin lubricated and smooth. But due to bacterial growth or free radicals formation into the follicles, follicles become clogged and blood circulating in these clogged follicles becomes impure. Due to this, eruptions or zit produced over the skin surface from the acne.
To relieve from Acne, we have developed Roop Mantra Ayurvedic soaps by using natural Ayurvedic herbs such as Neem, lime, Tulsi & Aloe-Vera. These soaps work synergistically prevent the bacterial growth over the skin surface. Roop Mantra soaps are present in two variants:
- Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Neem & Tulsi Soap
- Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Lime & Aloe-Vera Soap.
Here we enlist some characteristics of Roop Mantra Neem & Tulsi Ayurvedic soap and Roop Mantra neem & Aloe-Vera soap.
- Hardness: Roop Mantra soap contains hardness of 29 to 54 value which ensure the long lasting stability of soap.
- Cleansing: Roop Mantra soaps have high cleansing ratio and effectively cleanse the dirt and grime from the skin and relieve from acne. Presence of Neem helps to relieve from bacterial infection and lime helps to produce freshness experience. Aloe-Vera helps to lubricate the skin and lighten the skin tone.
- Lather: Roop Mantra soaps form rich lather and strive to create balance in pH and consistency in the skin integrity.
- Fragrance: Roop Mantra soaps are enriched with pleasant aroma which provides a better bath and physiological experience.