These days’ people are opting for Healthy Lifestyle choices. People are becoming more aware about the nutritional benefits of the food they intake. To maintain the beauty of skin and health, people are including super foods to their Diet.
What are Super Foods?
Super foods are nutrient powerhouses that pack large doses of Antioxidants, Polyphenols, Vitamins, and Minerals. Eating them may reduce the risk of chronic disease, prolong life and enhance Skin Texture. Instead people who eat more super foods attain much more Glowing Skin and health in comparison to people who don’t consume these Super Foods.
Here are top 10 Super Foods for Healthy Skin
- Oranges: – It is very beneficial for skin as it contains various vitamin in them. Oranges are helpful in improving the texture and color of the skin. Vitamins in oranges are required for producing, maintaining and for repairing the skin cells. This super food also prevents signs of early ageing.
Vitamin B complex in oranges improves the blood flow which is essential for blood flow. Improved circulation prevents dry skin as it keeps skin hydrated.
- Tomatoes: – Tomatoes are very good for skin as it contains high level of lycopene which contains high level of Anti-Aging Antioxidants. It helps skin to prevent from Sun Damage. The acidic property of tomatoes clear acne and helps in reducing Blemishes from Skin.
- Avocados: – This super food is rich in Nutrients and Healthy Fats which is helpful to reduce appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles and act as humectants for skin. This fruit contains vitamins that are essential for skin such as Magnesium, Potassium, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, E and K. Vitamin E in Avocado protects Skin from Dust, Pollution, Sun and Smoke.
- Almonds: – Include almonds to your diet plan to make your skin look good. It contains various Antioxidants and Anti-Aging Almonds are best source for vitamin E which nourishes skin and protect from damaging Ultraviolet Rays. Almond also helps in treating Skin disorders like Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Dark Chocolate: – Dark chocolate is very good for skin. This super food is rich in Flavonoids which is very beneficial to protect skin from harmful UV rays. Dark Chocolate also improves the complexion and Skin Hydration.
Cocoa in dark chocolate reduces skin roughness and scaling of the skin. Dark chocolate contains lots of calories in it and it should not be consumed more than 3 ounces in a day.
- Blueberries: – Blueberries are rich source of Vitamin C which is strong antioxidant that help keep collagen healthy in your skin. Blueberries are considered one of the best foods for Skin.
It is also high in anthocyanins and quercetin which keep skin evenly toned and radiant. This also prevents from premature skin ageing.
- Salmon: – It is another super food that makes skin radiant and healthy. It is rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 acids improve circulation, which is crucial to skin health. Salmon also contains zinc and selenium which helps in production of new cells and discard dead skin which leaves a nice glow.
Salmon helps to clear clogged pores and also reduces wrinkles and fine lines, leaving your skin refreshed and clear.
- Eggs: – Eggs contains high proteins, vitamin A, D, E and highly absorbable B-complex along with copper, iron and selenium which are very good for skin health. Vitamin A helps in development of new Skin Cells and growth of new tissues which promotes healing.
Copper in eggs promotes Skin Elasticity and Antioxidants prevents from UV damage which can cause fine lines, brown spots to our Skin.
- Spinach: – This super food has immense health benefits. Spinach is very good for skin as it is rich in omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin A, B, C and E, Iron, Potassium and Magnesium.
Vitamin A in spinach prevents Premature Aging and cell damage. It also contains beta-carotene which helps in wrinkles and prevents Dry Skin.
- Green Tea: – Green tea is healthiest drink with lots of skin benefits. It contains Antioxidants which prevents Premature Aging and eliminates free radicals. Green Tea is also beneficial in treating Acne, Pimples and Wrinkles.
To keep your Skin Young and Healthy, include these Super Foods in your Diet while maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle. This will slow down aging process and maintains Glowing Skin.
10 Super Foods for Glowing Skin? If you have any other information, Please add in Comments.